We really love to hear from you and we love to know about how you like to drink your Orzo Coffee, where you like to drink it and who you drink it with ... a little bit of orzo gossip :-)
So we are having a monthly competition* during 2012 open to orzo coffee lovers.
E-mail us a comment, a short story, a review or even a photo of your orzo coffee experience and every month we will select one winner among the entries to our competition. The winner will be able to choose a prize of their choice, amongst the following options:
♥ A bag of orzo coffee (either ground roasted or instant);
♥ An eco-friendly Orzo Coffee jute bag;
♥ A £5 donation to a charity of your choice (must be a UK registered charity)
Read more to find out about the Terms and Conditions of this competition
* Term and Conditions apply. Read below
1) To enter, please send your comment / review / story or photo to email@example.com;
2) By entering the prize, you agree that your entry might be used publicly by Orzo Coffee to post online and shared with others (if you want your entry to be anonimised, let us have an alias that we can use instead of your name);
2) Put in the object of the email: Orzo Coffee Competition;
3) The winner of the monthly competition will be announced every 10th of the following month in 2012;
4) The competition is open only to UK residents over the age of 18. Sorry to anyone from abroad, we would still love to hear from you but cannot post our prizes abroad;
5) There is no cash alternative to the prize and the prize is not transferable. No part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
6) The winner will be contacted by email.
7) The prize will be delivered to the winner as soon as possible after you have sent us your delivery address.
8) If you chose the £5 donation to your favourite charity, Orzo Coffee will donate the £5 directly and you will be sent an acknowledgment from the charity that this was donated in your name.
in this blog you will find some curiosities, updates and events ...so treat yourself to a lovely cup of Orzo & enjoy the reading!