If you are enjoying some sun & summer this week, then you might want to try this lovely cocktail* with Amaretto & Orzo♥Coffee!
The sweet almond flavour of this famous Italian liqueur perfectly complements the roasted and nutty aroma of our barley coffee.
Try it yourself, it is super easy to prepare. Place ice-cubes in your shaker, add 2 shots of Amaretto and 2 strong cups of Orzo♥Coffee espresso (you can use our Orziera or use instant Orzo♥Coffee). Shake it vigorously and pour in two cocktail glasses. Follow the step-by-step photogallery below.
Enjoy in a relaxed warm evening with friends and family ;-)
*This recipe is for over 18 only, as it contains alcohol for advice on alcohol consumption visit Drink Aware website
We are celebrating the sun & the summer with a lovely refreshing summer recipe: Orzo♥Coffee Shakerato (Iced Orzo♥Coffee)
Here are the instructions for making this lovely summer drink, very hydrating and naturally caffeine-free or watch the video below to us making it in action.
1. Before you start, boil the kettle with enough water for 1 large cup of
Orzo♥Coffee, leave it to cool for five minutes.
2. Add one or two tablespoons of Instant Orzo♥Coffee to your cocktail shaker (depending on how strong you like your Orzo♥Coffee).
3. You can also add sugar/sweetener if you like.
4. Pour in the hot water.
5. Stir the content well.
6. Quickly add the ice-cubes to your hot drink and get ready to shake.
7. Shake, shake, shake
8. Your Orzo♥Coffee shakerato is now ready to be poured
9. Enjoy this refreshing summer drink
Orzo♥Coffee in the Kitchen
In this blog we experiment and explore with Orzo♥Coffee ... we welcome comments, suggestions, and -most importantly -your stories and recipes ;-)
Follow Orzo♥Coffee on Pinterest